Trade show – The season is upon us and we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of some upcoming shows in 2019 for the uniform industry, That might interest in learning something new and attending the show.
What does Trade Shows often provide?
- Exhibit space
- Workshops or presentations
- Opportunities to interact with the media
- Evening networking events
- Private exhibitor events
- Awards presentations
Exhibitors participate in the hopes of connecting with potential new customers, reinforcing relationships with dealers and distributors, and networking with influencers and the media.
Attendees come to trade shows to become familiar with the latest products being introduced, to take advantage of special “show prices” from exhibitors, and to become better educated about their industry.
In the below, we’ve outlined the who, what, when, where and why’s of each event.
- Who: North American Association of Uniform Manufacturers & Distributors
- What: 2019 annual convention
- When: Sunday, April 7th - Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Where: Hyatt regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Ave, New Orleans,LA-70113
- Why: Explore the future of the industry as well as learn and network with industry leaders.
- Who: Uniform Retailers Association
- What: 2019- 13th Annual Trade Show
- When: Sunday September 22- Wednesday September 25, 2019
- Where: Disney’s Coronado springs Resort, Orlando, Florida
- Why: Attendees will have an opportunity to meet other retailers, exchange ideas, and see the latest products from all of the industry vendors critical to their business.
- Who: Advertising Specialty Institute
- What: 2019- The largest ad specialty show of the summer
- When: Tuesday July 9th – Thursday July 11th, 2019
- Where: McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
- Why: This show attracts industry professionals from coast to coast. Over 4,000 distributors and nearly 700 suppliers come together from across the country and beyond to prepare for the end-of-year sales season.
- Who: Textile Rental Service Association
- What: 2019- Executive Management Institute (EMI)
- When: Tuesday September 17 - Thursday September 19, 2019
- Where: College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, University of Maryland
- Why: EMI teaches progressive employee and customer relations techniques and other emerging practices to textile services management so they can more effectively tackle to-do lists. EMI instructors explain how today's workplace dynamics and social trends impact everyday business decisions in the textile services industry.
There are lots of great uniform industry trade shows to attend this year. Pencil one (or all four) into your schedule to stay on top of trends, discover market innovations, and network with fellow professionals in the uniform industry. For more information from UniformMarket, Please subscribe to the Uniform Market blog & Made to Measure magazine today!
Topics: Uniform Industry News
Uniforms magazine: http://www.madetomeasuremag.com/